Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trip Through Texas


The best trip i've taken up until now was the one i took aproximately four years ago through the state of Texas. We landed on the George Bush Intercontinental Airport and headed staight to a little city in the suburbs of Houston called Humble. There I would spend most of my time with my mother and cousins. Humble was a beautiful place with plenty of things to keep you busy. What I liked the most of this place was that is was calm without all the big city noises and I could easily relax. Afterwards we headed on some errands back to Houston the ride took aproximately 20-30 minutes. Houston is a great city were you can enjoy plenty of shopping and other atractions. A couple of days before heading back to Honduras we made some time and we headed to San Antonio a four hour drive. I liked San Antonio because I visited the famous River Walk and I got to set foot on the San Antonio Spurs stadium.

11 comments:

  1. It seems like a great trip, and watching the Spurs is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember going to Texas with my father. We had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. q cagada chele la del penal discupenme todos los hondurenos me perdonas porfavor q linda :) hoy te dedico un goll mi amor con mucho amor hacia ti xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humble, where is that located?, seems like a relazing place to go to, awesome trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great trip, the spurs play are an excellent football team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. exciting trip. I can imagine your emotion during your visit to the stadium!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i had a chance one to a attend to one game too and it was amazing! i hope you had a blast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ich war selbst noch nie in dem Stadion, aber das will ich irgindwann tun. Es sieht ja sau gut aus, obwohl ich kein grosser basketball Fan bin. Ich bin mir sicher, dass du da viel spass hattest.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, I been to Texas once.. but i dont remember. It must of been an exciting day at the stadium.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have wanted to visit humble & san Antonio, hope you go back.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Houston seems to be a nice place to visit. I would like to visit Houston with my family!

    ReplyDelete